Corporate, Commercial & Company Law
Our firm offers advice and services regarding Corporate and Commercial matters based both on local law as well as English Common Law. Our office partners are all graduates of high ranking UK Universities and qualified as solicitors or litigators. We have members in out team with experience in Solicitor or Barrister’s Offices in common law jurisdictions such as United Kingdom and Australia.
In brief below are some the most common services requested by our clients and to which our solicitor or lawyers have extensive experience with:
- Company formations, including drafting of specialized Memoranda and Articles of association
- Advice on Company Law and other company issues
- Liquidation and Insolvency
- Company Administration (increase of capital, transfers and allotments of shares, minutes of shareholders’ and directors’ meetings, filing returns and applications to Companies’ Registry etc)
- Takeovers, Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint-Ventures
- Business and asset acquisitions and disposals
- Letters of Intent and Memoranda of Understanding
- Advice on terms of trade in any area of commercial law
- Contracts relating to sale, hire, lease or supply of goods and services, agency, distribution of goods, manufacturing, franchising, transportation and any kind of commercial transaction
Due to the multinational experience of our Solicitors, Lawyers and Tax Advisors our firm is able to offer assistance in incorporating and administering for day to day issues, companies from a vast number of jurisdictions using professional lawyers and solicitors which have been carefully selected.