Our Solicitors and lawyers are experienced in a variety of Real Estate transactions, in brief see below some of the main areas:
- Contracts of sale , lease or exchange, of immovable property
- Applications by non-Cypriot purchasers for a permit to acquire immovable property.
- Searches and deposits of contracts at the Land Registry.
- Powers of attorney for carrying out any acts in relation to immovable property.
- Wills and Trusts.
- Administration of Estates and Re-sealings.
For non – Cypriot purchasers in particular we can act as their attorney and perform any of the following services on their behalf:
- undertake any pre – contract negotiations,
- sign the relevant agreement and depose it at the Land Registry,
- take possession of the property
- ensure that all necessary services (water, electricity and telephone) are installed or transferred in their name,
- file an application for the necessary permit,
- effect the transfer of the property in their name
Other services that can be provided regarding property and real estate law include:
- Drafting of Contracts
- Sale and exchange contracts
- Construction contracts
- Related mortgages and guarantees
- Lease agreements
- Shopping mall licenses and other building contracts
- General agreements for commonly owned buildings